End User Self Service
Cirrato's tools make it easy for end users to manage their own print jobs, and search for and print to any printer they are allowed to print to - all in their own language with multi-lingual support.
Printer Search is visible to the end user as a small taskbar icon, or through a web page which you can integrate into your intranet. Using it, you can search for any printer using free-text, name/model, or office location. Once you found your printer, simply double click and printer drivers, queues and configurations are automatically installed for immediate printing.
Web-based Self Service Print Management
- Log in with your Windows credentials
- See your complete printing history
- Pause, move or delete jobs in the queue
- Manage Secure Follow Print pin codes
Multi-lingual Support for End Users
- Multi-lingual support for both client and Web-GUI
- Supports many languages including Dutch, English, Finnish, French, French (Canadian), German, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish
- Based on selection or web browser language